Focus 10 Life® is an employer-paid, simplified-issue, 10-term life insurance program. With Focus 10 Life®, an employer is able to provide up to $1.5 million of life insurance to executives, managers, and other key employees, all without medical underwriting (no exams, no labs, no medical questions). Eligible employees simply qualify by satisfying an ‘actively at work’ requirement.
This innovative product is often used as a Fringe Benefit for a select class of employees, to provide Key-Person Protection for the employer, or to fund a Buy-Sell Agreement. Additional features of Focus 10 Life® include:
- Approved in all 50 states
- Simplified-issue; each insured is covered by an individual term life policy
- Premiums are level and guaranteed for a 10-year period
- Coverage issued to age 70
- Portable at time of retirement or termination
- Convertible up to age 75, without medical evidence
- Designed for employees in white-collar occupations
- Design options begin with as few as 10 covered lives and offer benefits from $100,000 to $1.5 million. The more lives covered, the more coverage available.
As expected with any simplified-issue program, each Focus 10 Life® plan is subject to guidelines that help protect the carrier from adverse selection. Some of the most common regulations include:
- Weighted Average Age: 50.00 or less*
- Minimum Face Amount: $50,000
- Maximum Benefit Multiple Between Classes: 2.5*
*Exceptions allowed with prior approval
To obtain a quote, click here to download and complete a simple, pre-formatted Excel census that you can submit to our office via email. You can also provide us your own Excel census that contains the following information:
- Employer Name and Location
- Employee Names (not required)
- Employee Birthdates
- Employee Genders (not required, but appears on quote)
- Employee Tobacco Usage Status (if known; otherwise, we assume all are not users)
- Benefit Amount (or salary and benefit formula)
Contact our office for more information.